San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks NFL Week 4 Odds, Pieces & Outlook for October 3, 2021
The Seattle Seahawks (1-2) are slight 2.5-point underdogs in an NFC West road clash with the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Levi’s Stadium. The total has been set at 52 points for this game.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
49ers vs Seahawks odds
The odds are courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
On / under insights
- San Francisco and its opponents have accumulated 52 points only twice this year.
- Seattle has combined with its opponents to score more than 52 points in one game this season.
- The combined points-per-game average of the two teams, 53.7, is 1.7 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- These two teams combine to award 51 points per game, one less than the over / under of this competition.
- The 49ers’ average game total this season is 48.5, 3.5 points lower than Sunday’s 52 over / under.
- The 52-point total for this game is 0.2 points lower than the Seahawks’ average total of 52.2 points per game this season.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread on one occasion this year.
- The 49ers have covered the spread once this season when favored by 2.5 points or more (in three chances).
- San Francisco’s games this year topped the total on two of three occasions (66.7%).
- The 49ers are averaging just 2.4 more points per game (28.7) than the Seahawks give up (26.3).
- San Francisco are 0-2 ATS and 2-1 overall this season as the team register more than 26.3 points.
- The 49ers are 91.6 yards less per game (348.7) than the Seahawks allow per game (440.3).
- This year, the 49ers have returned the ball five times, three more than the Seahawks takeout (2).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the San Francisco game with the Seahawks.
Seahawks Statistics and Trends
- So far this year, Seattle has a win against the Spread.
- Seattle’s games this season have exceeded points total once on three occasions (33.3%).
- The Seahawks have scored 25 points per game, comparable to the 49ers’ 24.7 points.
- When Seattle scores over 24.7 points, it’s 1-1 ATS and 2-1 overall.
- The Seahawks are racking up 389 yards per game, just 18.7 more than the 370.3 dropped by the 49ers.
- Seattle is 1-2 ATS and 1-2 overall when the team is amassing over 370.3 yards.
- The Seahawks have sales this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the 49ers.
House and route information
- At home, as favorites at 2.5 points or more, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-1).
- This season, the 49ers’ home games averaged 50.5 points, 1.5 short of the over / under in this contest (52).
- On the road, the Seahawks are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as underdogs by 2.5 points or more.
- The Seahawks’ away games this season are averaging 51.3 points overall, down 0.7 from the over / under this contest (52).
Powered by Data Skrive.