San Jose Sharks vs. Buffalo Sabers: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 01/06/2022 – How to Watch and Stream Major League and College League Sports
The NHL schedule Thursday features the Buffalo Sabers (10-17-6) hosting the San Jose Sharks (17-15-1) at KeyBank Center, starting at 7 p.m. ET. The Sabers are 14th in the Eastern Conference with 26 points and the Sharks are 11th in the Western Conference with 35 points.
How to watch Buffalo vs. San Jose
Buffalo vs San Jose betting information
Buffalo and San JosÃ© statistics
- The Sabers score 2.6 goals per game (87 in 33 games) and the Sharks give up 3.1 (101 in 33).
- The Sharks are 19th in the NHL in scorers (2.8 goals per game) and the Sabers are 27th in defense (3.5 against).
- Buffalo is 27th in the NHL in goal differential, at -28 (-0.8 per game).
- San Jose has a -8 goal differential this season, 20th in the league.
- The Sabers have 16 power play goals (14th in the NHL in power play percentage) and the Sharks have conceded 14 power play goals (seventh in power play percentage).
- The Sharks have scored 15 power play goals (19th in the league in power play percentage) and the Sabers have conceded 17 on power play (18th in penalty kill percentage).
San JosÃ© Impact players
- Timo Meier has scored 13 goals (0.4 per game) and distributed 21 assists (0.7 per game), contributing to the San Jose offense with 34 points overall (1.2 per game). He averages 4.1 shots per game, shooting 10.9%.
- Logan Couture is one of San Jose’s top scorers with 29 points overall this season. He scored 12 goals and added 17 assists in 32 games.
- Tomas Hertl’s 16 goals and nine assists add up to 25 points this season.
- James Reimer has 514 saves (25.7 per game) while allowing 45 goals (2.3 per game) with a save percentage of .919 (14th in the league).
- Adin Hill has a .900 save percentage, registering 388 saves (22.8 per game) and giving 43 goals (2.5 per game).
Rudolfs Balcers: Out (Lower Body), Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (Lower Body), Jake Middleton: Day To Day (Upper Body), Mario Ferraro: Out (Health Protocols), Lane Pederson: Out (Health Protocols ), Logan Couture: daily (health and safety protocols)
Buffalo Impact players
- One of Buffalo’s best offensive players this season is Tage Thompson, who has scored 22 points in 33 games (12 goals and 10 assists).
- Rasmus Dahlin has 21 points (0.6 per game), scoring six goals and adding 15 assists.
- Kyle Okposo has seven goals and 14 assists for Buffalo.
- Dustin Tokarski conceded 42 goals (3.0 per game) and recorded 391 saves (27.9 per game) with a save percentage of .903 (34th in the league).
- Buffalo also uses Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen in the goal. He conceded 18 goals (2.6 per game) and accumulated 229 saves (32.7 per game), with a save percentage of .927.
Kyle Okposo: Out (COVID-19), Peyton Krebs: Out (Health and Safety Protocols), Robert Hagg: Out (Lower Body), Dustin Tokarski: Out (Health Protocols), Craig Anderson: Out (Top of body), Drake Caggiula: Out (upper body), Jacob Bryson: Out (COVID-19), Alex Tuch: Out (health and safety protocols), Casey Fitzgerald: Out (COVID-19), Casey Mittelstadt: Out (upper body), Anders Bjork: Out (health and safety protocols), Colin Miller: Day to Day (undisclosed)
Regional restrictions apply.